TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last update: October 2, 2023
The material appearing on this website www.navneetmann.com (hereinafter: the “Site”), is provided as either information about Navneet Mann Coaching self-promotion and/or services. The owner of this Site, Navneet Mann/Navneet Mann Coaching and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: The following Terms and Conditions Agreement (hereinafter: “TOC”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with Navneet Mann and/or Navneet Mann Coaching, our Site (www.navneetmann.com), and our subsidiaries and affiliates. Your access to and use of this Site signifies your acceptance and agreement of the Terms and Conditions.
- FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY: Any and all information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. This includes all digital content, including but not exhaustive of, email, blog, podcasts, events, any and all social media (including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, YouTube), webinars and other content whether or not they are available for purchase, as resources or education and information only. All content mentioned does not constitute professional advice and is not guaranteed to be accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein and all channels of digital content is at your own risk.
- COPYRIGHT: All materials created by Navneet Mann and/or Navneet Mann Coaching on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging Navneet Mann.
- LICENSE: Unless otherwise stated, Navneet Mann and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Navneet Mann. All intellectual property rights are reserved. If we have materials on the Site that you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license access the Site for personal use, but you may not:
(i) Modify, copy, republish, reproduce, or redistribute the materials;
(ii) Use the materials for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to: sell, rent, sub-license, or use for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
(iii) Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Navneet Mann at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Navneet Mann further reserves the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Site. You accept to immediately remove all links upon request.
6. PROGRAM(S): Navneet Mann Coaching agrees to provide course content, identified as an online course aid. Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures outlined in this Agreement and/or in additional agreements associated with particular Programs or Products, as a condition of their participation in any of our programs.
7. FINANCIAL OBLIGATION: Client is responsible for the completion of all payments, including payment plans associated with Programs/Products they purchase. Client agrees to pay any and all payments associated with the purchase of any Products, Services, or Programs. Client agrees they are required by law to complete any and all payments to Navneet Mann. Navneet Mann reserves the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid via Collection Agency and/or via legal action.
8. METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept Visa and Mastercard as a form of payment. If Client chooses to pay by monthly installments, Client authorizes the monthly charge for the product on the Client's credit card or debit card.
9. LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES: This Site may contain links to third party websites and/or resources, which are not maintained by or related to us. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Navneet Mann and Navneet Mann is not responsible for the content contained in any linked websites nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. You acknowledge and agree that Navneet Mann is not responsible for the availability of such links, resources and content, and does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any content, advertising, products, services, or other materials made available to or from these linked websites. You understand that Navneet Mann accepts no liability, directly or indirectly, for any errors, damages, or omissions contained in third party websites. The intended purposes of the links provided are to improve your use of the Site, to enable you to connect with Navneet Mann on various platforms, and to help Navneet Mann offer their services and conduct transactions.
10. SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES: The Terms and Conditions of this Site extend to the use of any and all social media pages on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube or TikTok, or other social media and/or online platforms; or post any reviews or comments regarding your use of the Service on these social media services or third party websites, we ask you to follow the following guidelines:
(i) Navneet Mann reserves the right to remove, block and/or delete any comments that may be construes as bullying, name-calling, foul language or contrary to the Sites intended conversation of positivity, education and encouragement.
(ii) By using any and all social media pages, you verify that all information submitted is accurate and factual. Negative comments and/or complaints posted by you may be construed as claims about Navneet Mann and may be subject to legal claims.
(iii) You further agree to privatively contact Navneet Mann with any concerns or suggestions prior to, and in replace of, posting publically.
11. FEEDBACK, COMMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS: With your prior permission, you agree that the Company has the right to use your feedback whether in the form of emails, submissions, surveys, comments, discussions on the Services and/or Product-related forums, calls, or otherwise, for the purpose of marketing or promoting Navneet Mann services and/or products. You understand that any comments posted on this Site or on our Social Media Channels reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions and not of Navneet Mann. Navneet Mann reserves the right to comment, delete and or edit any comments posts on this Site or on our Social Media Channels.
12. SHARED INFORMATION NOT CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED: You understand that any information you provide or share with us directly or indirectly, by use of this Site will not be treated as confidential or privileged. Also, any expressed opinion by another user is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Navneet Mann.
13. REFUNDS: There will be no refunds of any kind for any products offered Navneet Mann sold on or through the Site unless explicitly stated for a specific product.
14. RESULTS NOT GUARANTEED: Navneet Mann may share the successful results of the Consulting Program, Coaching Programs, and/or Services offered, its users, or customers on the services or products. These examples are not to be interpreted as a promise or a guarantee, verbally or in writing, regarding your results, future earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth, or results of any kind. By accessing the Site, and or use of the Services and Products offered herein, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and application of said Products and/or Services. You accept you are solely responsible for all of your progress and results including by not limited to, establishing and starting your business, marketing your business, making sales, earning income, and making a profit in your business. We do not guarantee that you will get any results using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing on the Site, or in the use of the Services and Products offered herein, is a promise, warranty or guarantee to you of such results.
15. INCOME GUARANTEE The only explicit guarantee we make is that during the duration of your time in our coaching program, the Freedom Bridge Program, you will generate at least the equivalent of your investment in the Program; if you don’t, we will work with you until you do.
In order to qualify for this guarantee, you must meet the following criteria:
Freedom Bridge Program
If you complete the freedom bridge program (the "Program") and meet all of the following requirements, but do not earn- back your investment into the Program from your business, you may be eligible to work with us until you earn back income in your business that is equivalent to your investment.
In order to be eligible, the Client/Purchaser must meet all of the following requirements:
- You have watched all trainings;
- You have completed the corresponding workbooks for all trainings;
- You have completed all action-items listed for all applicable trainings;
- You have posted content on social media and/or another online platform consistently, 1-3 times per week for at least 90 days.
The Client must submit their workbooks, and provide proof of completed action-items to the Company, this includes but is not limited to, evidence of posting content, following frameworks for content as well as conversations and/or sales calls, applying and implementing feedback received from assessments.
The Company will then verify the information and determine whether the Client meets the requirements and is eligible for a refund.
16. MODIFICATIONS AND CHANGES: Navneet Mann reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, replace or revise these Terms and Conditions for this Site at any time and without notice. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Site after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop accessing our Site. Navneet Mann further reserves the rights to modify, suspend or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, the services (or any part thereof) or products, for any reason without notice.
17. DISCLAIMER: To the extent permitted by applicable law, all material or items provided through the Site are provided “as is” and “as available”, without warranty or conditions of any kind. By accessing the Site, we do not represent or imply that we endorse any materials or items available on or linked to by the site, including, without limitation, content hosted on Third Party Sites, or that we believe any materials or items to be specific results from use of the Site. No advice or information, whether oral of written, obtained by you from us shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that your use of the Site will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and each of our advertisers, licensors, suppliers, officers, directors, investors, managers, members, partners, affiliates, employees, agents, service providers and other contractors disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Service and your use thereof.
Further, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Navneet Mann makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the Site’s content, the content of any Site linked, or information or any other items of materials on the Site or linked to by the Site.
You understand that Navneet Mann, is not an employee, agent, practicing lawyer, doctor, manager, therapist, public relations or business manager, registered dietician, or financial analyst, psychotherapist or accountant. Client understands their participation in any Program will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if they should experience any such issues they should see their registered physician or other practitioner as determined by their own judgment.
Client understands that neither Navneet Mann, nor Company, has not promised, nor shall be obligated to, the following:
(1) Success in business, results, profits, and/or sales for the Client.
(2) Provide assistance, as either coach or mentor, with consultations for future business contracts made by Client.
(3) Procure any publicity, social media exposure, interviews, write-ups, features, television, or print promotions for the Client.
(4) Introduce Client to Navneet Mann’s network of contacts, media, or business partners. Client understands that a relationship does not exist between the Parties after the conclusion of this program.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall Navneet Mann or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) modification, interruption, suspension or discontinuance arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on Site, even if Navneet Mann has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Navneet Mann shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend Navneet Mann against all claims that may be interpreted as: libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
18. CONFIDENTIALITY: Navneet Mann respects Clients’ privacy and insists that the Client respects ours as well. Thus, consider this a mutual non-disclosure Agreement. Any confidential information shared by Navneet Mann, Participants or any representative of Navneet Mann is confidential, proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to Navneet Mann and/or the representative who discloses it. Parties agree not to disclose, reveal, or make use of any confidential information or any transactions during discussions, in the forum or otherwise.
Client agrees not to use such confidential information in any manner other than in discussion with other Clients, or Naveet Mann, during the respective Program. Confidential information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party.
Both Parties will keep private information in strictest confidence and shall use best efforts to safeguard the confidential information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss, and theft.
Client agrees not to violate the Publicity or Privacy Rights belonging to Navneet Mann and/or Navneet Mann Coaching. Furthermore, Client will NOT reveal any information to a third party obtained in connection with this Agreement or our direct or indirect dealings with Client, including but not limited to, names, email addresses, third-party company titles or positions, phone numbers, or postal addresses. Additionally, Client will not, at any time, either directly or indirectly, disclose confidential information to any third party.
By purchasing our products, you agree that if you violate or display any likelihood of violating this Agreement, Navneet Mann, Navneet Mann Coaching, and/or the other program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
19. NON-DISPARAGEMENT: The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Client nor any of Client’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Company or any of its programs, members, owner directors, officers, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
20. INDEMNITY: As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Navneet Mann and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (which include legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
21. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed and enforced as so limited.
22. GOVERNING LAW: Any claim relating to Navneet Mann Site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
23. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Navneet Mann linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and Navneet Mann relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Navneet Mann.
24. CONTACT: If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]